Robin Hood Raffles values your privacy and would never abuse your trust and information. This page outlines what we do with your personal information when you visit that website and your rights over it.
For more information or to exercise your data rights, please email us at [email protected]
The information we collect
We will collect information that you provide to us by filling out forms on the website or in any correspondence you send us. We collect your name and contact information, with the purpose of contacting you in case you win, as well as to let you know about future competitions that we think would be of legitimate interest to you.
We also gather statistical information about how you use our website in order to improve on our digital user experience. This includes your browser type, device type, and what pages you visit while browsing our website. None of this information identifies you personally.
Who has your information
Robin Hood Raffles acts as the “data collector” and we will not share your data with any third parties to contact you. We may share your data with our mail provider, so we can email you, or a marketing or logistics agency, should we hire one.
How we use your information
We use your data only for purposes related to our competitions, including:
– Transactional correspondence, such as confirmation emails, receipts, and draw date announcements.
– Processing your order and entering you in the draw.
– Transactional correspondence if you are a winner.
– Promotional correspondence for future competition we expect you to be interested in, provided you have opted in for such correspondence.
– Fulfilling any other services or business activities we need to serve you with.
Cookies are small carriers of electronic information which websites can send to your browser to then be stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow us to analyse web traffic and to determine more popular areas of our website. They also allow you to save some of your information and not have to re-enter it every time. However, you do not have to accept cookies and you should read the information that came with your web browser software to see how you can set up your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and to give you the opportunity to decide to accept or reject it. Our cookies will not transmit any information to us about you other than concerning your use of the Robin Hood Raffles website.
You are protected from data abuse under the General Data Protection Regulation, which gives you certain rights regarding your personal information. To exercise any of your rights, please email us at [email protected] The most commonly-used rights are:
• The right to a copy of your personal data held by us
• The right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by us
• The right to have your personal information deleted
• The right to complain to the ICO
Your full name and ticket number will be published in our downloadable Entry lists, which are featured on the Entry Lists page. This is to ensure you do not miss out on your winnings in case you lose your ticket number